Disclaimer: The term “Provider/s” is used in this document to include Allergy Alternatives Inc., Lymefree.com, usallergy.com, AdvancedCellTraining.com, Immune Response Training (IRT), Advanced CellTraining (ACT), Gary Blier, and all employees and representatives of Allergy Alternatives Inc. and Provider.
Provider/s are not intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat or cure any disease, physical or mental. Immune Response Training (IRT) or Advanced CellTraining (ACT) by a provider/s or practitioner should not be construed as a prescription, a promise of benefits, claims of cures, or a guarantee of results to be achieved.
The information, instruction or advice given by a Provider/s is not intended to be a substitute for competent professional medical or psychological diagnosis and care. You should not discontinue or modify any medication presently being taken pursuant to medical advice without obtaining approval from your healthcare professional.
As a client of Provider/s, you must take complete responsibility for your own physical health and emotional well-being.
Disclaimer Explained: IRT or ACT consists of self-help coaching, teaching techniques and tools, within the category of training through prayer which may be construed by some as “energy therapy.” A client learns and uses techniques of Focus, Intent, Practice, Meditation and Prayer to balance their own body’s functional systems with the intention of reducing stress, enhancing overall health, and removing dysfunctions in the body’s bioenergetic systems including but not limited to respiratory system, elimination systems, detoxification systems, immune systems, regenerative systems, and all other systems which comprise proper function of the human body. IRT or ACT and its Provider/s believe that it is the client who heals himself/herself, and that the Provider/s’ techniques and tools simply assist the client in this process. Every client is unique, and therefore, each client’s experience with IRT or ACT may be unique.
IRT or ACT is not a substitute for regular medical or psychological care. IRT or ACT is not about disease or illness – rather, its focus is on healing and wellness. Medical authorities do not recognize this work as “medicine.” We agree. We cannot determine if a client actually has Lyme Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Manic Depression or any disease or condition. Testing for that is beyond our expertise. For those determinations, we refer clients to their M.D. or licensed health care professional for appropriate tests. Assignment to a particular class, such as a Lyme class, is made because diagnoses have been made by other qualified practitioners, suspicions of the client, or by our own arbitrary election.
Provider/s are not doctors. I understand that Provider/s and employees of Provider/s are not doctors and have not been trained in any medical profession. All materials are to be assessed as lay opinions and are not intended to be medical advice. Anything which may be construed as medical advice should be evaluated by your medical doctor before any action is taken or decision is made.
Maintain Relationships With Your Physicians. No one is advised to discontinue or to avoid medical or psychological consultations. There are cases where medical or psychotherapeutic consultations are advised. Don’t use these techniques to try to solve a problem where your common sense would tell you it is inappropriate. Since these are self-treatment techniques, we cannot and will not take responsibility for what you do with them. You are required to take complete responsibility for your own well-being both during and after the use of our materials and/or coaching sessions.
All decisions with respect to medical interventions, future allergen exposures, professional counseling decisions and all choices with respect to detoxification methods, homeopathic remedies, and herbs, diet and vitamin intake should be made with qualified licensed health care providers. If your goal is to not need drug intervention or professional counseling for any condition, please consult you doctors to achieve these goals with appropriate medical supervision.
Allergy Exposures Should Always Be Monitored By a Physician or Allergist. It should not be assumed that attending classes could bring about any desired result with respect to any health condition. If you are employing this self-training method in the hopes of allergy relief, or if you have experienced severe or anaphylactic reactions from allergen exposure, you should not assume future exposures will be safe for you as a result of participation in Provider/s classes. Always consult your doctor or allergist for advice or properly supervised allergy testing to determine if you can tolerate allergen exposure safely.
Some statements on the IRT or ACT web site, manuals and materials represent working theory rather than accepted science. Provider/s practice as teachers or coaches, not as licensed medical doctors, psychologists, psychotherapists, chiropractors, lawyers, nutritionists, or naturopaths. Any spiritual counseling provided by IRT or ACT Practitioners is based on Judeo Christian teachings of inner peace through love and forgiveness.
We have not personally experienced any adverse side effects when applying the gentle techniques of IRT or ACT when the treatment protocols and suggestions were followed. This does not mean, however, that you will not experience or perceive negative side effects. If you use these techniques on yourself or others, you must agree to take full responsibility for your own well-being and you are required to advise others to do the same.
Anecdotal Testimonials Not Scientifically Verified. All testimonials whether written or on video, are posted to show best case results and for informational purposes only; no claim is made that you will experience the same or similar results. Results experienced by each individual who has written a testimonial or endorsement describes their unique experience and is not necessarily what you should expect. Any information that could be regarded as a testimonial or endorsement on our Website or in any of our materials does not constitute a guarantee, warranty claim, prediction by us regarding the outcome of any training class or consultation. These individual cases are anecdotal, have not been independently verified, and do not establish the safety or effectiveness of the methods described. While there are some controlled experiments that have tested the impact of prayer and ‘energy healing’ on health status, the results of such studies are mixed and controversial.
You must understand that while Focus, Intent, Practice, Meditation and Prayer is a safe self-treatment method, with a substantial body of clinical experience showing no serious side-effects when properly administered, it is possible, with any form of healing that unresolved memories and related emotions and sensations may be brought into your awareness. It is possible that this emotional material may continue to surface after the coaching session and require further self-treatments or coaching sessions. It is also possible that previously traumatic memories may lose their emotional charge, and this could adversely affect your ability to provide legal testimony that carries the same impact as it might have prior to treatment. In some rare cases, clients with chronic illness have reported some mild healing reaction symptoms as their body releases stored toxins. Typically this is short lived and can be addressed with another coaching session or self-treatment protocol.
Hold Harmless Agreement. I agree to hold harmless Gary Blier, the originator of IRT and ACT, all Provider/s and anyone affiliated with Provider/s from any claims, liability, or loss incurred directly or indirectly by you (or anyone you may teach or seek to help using IRT or ACT) as a result of the use or application of any techniques or methods learned from Provider/s.
Client Bill of Rights. Persons in Rhode Island are authorized to practice as unlicensed health care practitioners and receive remuneration for their services subject to Rhode Island Law. Accordingly, this Client Bill of Rights is being furnished pursuant to Rhode Island Code, section 23-74-14.
1. Gary Blier (“Practitioner”) is Chief Executive Officer of Allergy Alternatives, Inc. At 1050 Main Street, Unit 17, East Greenwich, RI 02818, telephone number 401-737-1011.
2. The degrees, training, experience, or other qualifications of Practitioner/s regarding the unlicensed health care service being provided are as follows: University of RI College of Business BS. Practitioner also has received an ordination of Reverend from World Christianship Ministries.
The State of Rhode Island has not adopted any educational and training standards for unlicensed health care practitioners. This statement of credentials is for informational purposes only. Under Rhode Island law, an unlicensed health care practitioner may not provide a medical diagnosis. If a client desires a diagnosis from a licensed physician, chiropractor or acupuncture practitioner, or services from a physician, chiropractor, nurse, osteopath, physical therapist, dietician, nutritionist, acupuncture practitioner, athletic trainer, or any other type of health care provider, the client may seek such services at any time.
3. Practitioner does not have a supervisor.
4. Under Rhode Island law, an unlicensed health care client has the right to file a complaint by writing to the practitioner’s supervisor, if any. Otherwise, see (5) below.
5. An unlicensed healthcare client also has the right to file a complaint with the Rhode Island Health Department. The Department’s procedure is for the client to submit a written complaint to the Complaint Unit at the following address: Rhode Island Department of Health, Complain Unit-Room 205, 3 Capitol Hill, Providence, RI 02908-5097. The Department has more specific information and a sample complaint form, which it currently maintains on its website, at http://www.health.ri.gov/hsr/build/complaints/php.
6. Practitioner’s fee is set by each individual a well as payment arrangements. Practitioner presently has no insurance companies that have notified Practitioner that with regard to services: does not accept Medicare, medical assistance, or general assistance medical care. Practitioner does not accept partial payment or waive payment.
7. The client has the right to reasonable notice of changes in services or charges.
8. Practitioner’s theoretical approach is indicated as follows:
Unlicensed health care practices in Rhode Island include “energetic healing” and other practices that focus on the mind-body-spirit connection. Following some of these or similar schools of thought, Practitioner believes that the body has self-correcting intelligence, a property that can be enhanced through focus, intent, practice, meditation and prayer and clearer thinking, often leading to improved health.
9. The client has a right to complete and current information concerning Practitioner’s assessment and recommended service that is to be provided, including the expected duration of the service to be provided.
10. Clients may expect to be free from verbal, physical, or sexual abuse by the practitioner.
11. Client records and transactions with the practitioner are confidential, unless release of these records is authorized in writing by the client, or otherwise provided by law.
12. The client has the right to be allowed access to records and written information from records in accordance with the provisions of RI
13. The client has the right to choose freely among available practitioners and to change practitioners after services have begun, within the limits of health insurance, medical assistance, or other health programs.
14. The client has a right to a coordinated transfer when there will be a change in the provider of the services that Practitioner offers.
15. The client may refuse services or treatment, unless otherwise provided by law.
16. The client may assert his or her rights without retaliation.
Opt Out Policy. All participants of Provider/s Tele-classes can attend classes for four weeks and elect opt to out for any reason and will be entitled to a full refund. After four weeks of classes, this Opt Out Policy expires and it is agreed that no refunds will be given for any reason and all funds paid shall remain with Provider/s.